Planning your visit
We already have a child protection policy, public liability insurance and risk assessments for all of our activities and spaces. As part of these risk assessments we are reliant on schools providing the following:
- Adult supervision (a minimum of 1 adult to 8 students for ages 3+), with a minimum of 2 adults to be with the group at all times.
- Medical or First Aid provision for all students, including the means to administer specialised care for those with specific medical needs.
- Individual risk assessments for your group.
Click here to download a Visiting School Groups Risk Assessment
The North Wall Arts Centre
Oxford OX2 7JN
The drop off point for coaches and buses is directly outside The North Wall Arts Centre, on South Parade. There is only room for one coach to drop off at a time. Please note that South Parade is a one-way street.
Coach Parking: There is no coach parking available at the venue – the nearest available parking for coaches is at Peartree Services
Minibus Parking: While we have no official minibus parking available on site, we may be able to arrange permission to park in St Edward’s School – please contact us in advance to check if this is possible.
If you have any problems or delays to your journey, please call us on 01865 319450.
When you arrive
- Performance start times can vary but will always be stated on the website, in the brochure and on your booking confirmation receipt; it is best to arrive 20 minutes prior to the start time.
- There are no phones or photography permitted during the performance. Please remind your students to turn off their phones
- There is limited space for bags in the auditorium so you may wish to leave these on the coach if possible.
- Only drinks in plastic bottles/cups are permitted in the auditorium. No hot food is allowed.
We look forward to welcoming you soon and please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions on 01865 319450 or firstname.lastname@example.org