The Ogston Music School is located on South Parade opposite The North Wall. This new facility is a vibrant hub for music at St Edward’s School, featuring the 120-seat Weston Recital Room alongside practice and rehearsal rooms.
The North Wall hosts concerts and other events in the Weston Recital Room.
Tickets for public events can be booked via the North Wall website in advance, or in cash on the door. Seating is unreserved. Please collect tickets from the Ogston Music School, which will open 30 minutes before the beginning of the performance.
Access Information & Facilities:
- fully-accessible for wheelchair users
- level access to the venue from the front entrance
- accessible toilet facilities on the ground floor
- no designated car parking available – find out more here
- pop-up bar service available before performance & during interval
Voice: How Sweetly You Burn 23 February 2019
Image credit: Paul Riddle