Stay safe, protect yourself and others.
The North Wall is a COVID-secure venue, following safety guidelines as advised by the government and in line with the recommendations of the Society Of London Theatre (SOLT) and UK Theatre. The North Wall is accredited We’re Good To Go by Visit Britain and Visit England.
The wearing of face coverings is mandatory throughout your visit, unless you are exempt. We ask visitors and audience members to wear masks when moving around the building and during performances. These can be momentarily removed when drinking or eating.
Please note that social distancing has now been relaxed at The North Wall, with a return to our usual seating and full capacity. However, The North Wall still maintains many of the mitigations brought in to limit the spread of COVID-19. The safety and confidence of our audiences remains paramount, and these measures are reviewed regularly.
We ask all visitors to stick to the following simple safety guidelines:
• Face coverings: for the safety and confidence of other audience members, the wearing of face coverings is mandatory throughout your visit, when moving around the building and during performances. These can be momentarily removed when drinking or eating. If you are exempted from wearing a face covering, you may wish to display an exemption card or badge or download one to your mobile device. Children aged under 11 are not required to wear a face covering.
• Hand sanitising: please sanitise your hands when you arrive at the venue.
• Feeling unwell: if you or a member of your household show symptoms before the show, or have received a positive COVID test, please don’t attend, stay home and rest, and follow NHS guidance about self-isolating. Contact the box office before the show to let us know and we will issue a full refund or credit voucher. If you become unwell during your visit, please make a member of our Front Of House team aware.
• If you need to cancel your visit due to self-quarantine, contact the box office before the show to let us know and we will issue a full refund or credit voucher.
Safety measures include:
• Enhanced cleaning measures including regular fogging of the auditorium using an antiviral disinfectant solution and particular attention given to high intensity touch points.
• High-grade ventilation: the building ventilation system circulates 100% fresh air.
• Hand sanitiser dispensers installed throughout the building.
• Perspex barriers at the box office and bar.
• Contactless card payments for all box office, bar and gallery purchases. Please note that The North Wall is now a cashless venue.
• E-tickets for ticketed events: please download these to your device or print-at-home and have them ready for scanning when you arrive. If you are unable to print-at-home or do not have a mobile device or tablet please collect your ticket from the box office.
• Drinks pre-ordering is strongly encouraged. Drinks are available to purchase at the same time you book your tickets and are available to collect when you arrive. A pre-ordering system for interval drinks is also provided. Online drink pre-orders are suspended at 5pm on event days. In-person drinks purchases may be made at the bar.
• Audiences are encouraged to bring minimal possessions.
• Restricted activities post-show.
Visiting The Theatre
A full risk assessment is available on request: please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. We continue to review our procedures in accordance with government, local and sector guidelines for venues, so please check this page for the latest information before your visit.
Updated: 14 Jan 2022